APHIS/CDC Form 2 Quick Reference Guide: Section 3 – Recipient
- The Recipient logs into eFSAP, navigates to Form 2, and clicks Edit Section 3 of the appropriate transfer request. Complete questions 28-31image icon.
- For questions 28-29, select the name of the individual who received the shipment from the dropdown list and date of receipt.
- If ‘No’ is selected for 30, provide an explanation of any discrepancy for the amount shipped and received in the dropdown box.
- If ‘No’ is selected for 31, provide a description of how the shipment was packaged.
Note: Contact FSAP and complete an APHIS/CDC Form 3 if ‘No’ is selected for question 30 or 31.
- For Signature of Responsible Official, type your name and title in the appropriate fields. The date will auto-populate.
- Click Submit to complete the transfer documentation. Clicking Close does NOT submit Section 3 or save the information. Clicking Save Draft does NOT submit the Section 3 but saves the information.
- A dialog box will ask, “Clicking OK, this form status will be changed to Transfer Completed. Do you wish to proceed?” Click OK.
Note: If changes are needed to the form after transfer is completed, contact FSAP.
Page last reviewed: July 15, 2021
Content source: Division of Regulatory Science and Compliance