2016 Federal Bureau of Investigation Webinar
On April 19, 2016, the Federal Select Agent Program (FSAP) conducted a webinar in collaboration with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) to discuss changes to the FD-961 Bioterrorism Risk Assessment Form and the FSAP security risk assessment process. The presentation and questions asked during the webinar are available for download below:
On November 19, 2015 the Federal Select Agent Program conducted a webcast to provide specific regulatory guidance and information on standards concerning biosafety, biosecurity and incident response issues related to the Federal Select Agent Program. The webcast, federal register notice, workshop agenda, and presentations are available for download below:
- Federal Register Notice(PDF 195kb)
- Workshop Agenda(PDF 120kb)
- APHIS/CDC Select Agent Program Workshop, November 19, 2015
Note: You will need adobe flash player to view the above videos. If you do not have the latest version of Adobe flash player you may download a free copy from http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
- APHIS / CDC Form 1 FAQ's(PDF 265kb)
- APHIS / CDC Forms 2 & 4 FAQ's(PDF 1.9mb)
- How are non-compliance issues handled by the FSAP?
- Why would my entity get referred to OIG/FBI?(PDF 2mb)
- What happens if my entity gets referred to USDA/IES?(PDF 325kb)
- What happens if my entity gets referred to HHS/OIG?(PDF 144kb)
- Theft, Loss, or Release of Select Agents and Toxins(PDF 389kb)