This page contains links to the current select agent regulations and official interpretation of a specific provision regarding the select agent regulations.
Select Agents Regulations
- BSL-3/ABSL-3 Verification
- Inactivated Bacillus anthracis
- Laboratory Work with the Regulated Full-Length Genomes
- No APHIS and CDC Import Permits Required for the Importation or Interstate Transportation of Select Agents
- Registration of Select Agents and Toxins
To submit an interpretation request, an individual submits the request to the Federal Select Agent Program. The request should contain the regulatory requirement of concern, issues regarding the application of the regulatory requirement, and where appropriate, the requestor’s desired outcome.
Division of Select Agents and Toxins
1600 Clifton Road, NE, Mailstop A-46
Atlanta, GA 30329
Agriculture Select Agent Services
4700 River Road, Unit 2, Mailstop 22, Cubicle 1A07
Riverdale, MD 20737
Phone: 301-851-3300 option 3 (voice only)